You’ve completed your manuscript. That’s a tremendous accomplishment and you should celebrate that success! That’s amazing!
You’re now ready to prepare your manuscript for publication, and turn it into a book.
And you’ve found Kingdom Covers.
I’m so thrilled that you’re here and are considering Kingdom Covers to take your edited manuscript and transform it into polished, professional, upload ready files for ebook, paperback, and hardback.
I specialize in complex fiction and nonfiction with coordinating covers and interiors. I can create Ebook. Paperback, Case laminate or dust jacketed hardcover, and Audio covers for your project.
The Design Process
1. The Brief – this includes the formats you desire and information about your project so I can create great initial concepts.
2. Cover Concepts – I send concepts for your cover based on your brief and my market research.
3. Design – I adjust your cover based on your feedback and desires, giving guidance according to my professional expertise.
4. Proof – I provide your completed design for a full review.
5. Final Polish – I make changes from the proof step, and complete the final design polish.
6. Final Files Delivered – I send your upload ready files for you to download and the upload to your desired platforms for publication and distribution.
Do you use free stock?
No, free stock is problematic for you the author. We purchase all of our stock from reputable sites with releases on file.
What if the merch is only for giving away?
An exclusive license is still required. This is the requirement of the stock company and not the rule of Kingdom Covers
Can I use my cover on merch?
Not as is. We use the standard stock license which is sufficient for most book covers. Merch requires extended licenses and will be an additional expense. Let us know if this is your intention and we can make that happen for you.
All book covers purchased from Kingdom Covers is released under our standard royalty-free, exclusive license and is subject to the terms and conditions. By purchasing a cover, you agree to be bound by the terms of our terms and conditions found here.
Confused by all the publishing options?
Sign up here, and you’ll receive emails walking you through many of the decisions you’ll need on your publishing journey.