Book Interior Design or Formatting
You’ve completed your manuscript. That’s a tremendous accomplishment and you should celebrate that success! That’s amazing!
You’re now ready to prepare your manuscript for publication, and turn it into a book.
And you’ve found Kingdom Covers.
I’m so thrilled that you’re here and are considering Kingdom Covers to take your edited manuscript and transform it into polished, professional, upload ready files for ebook, paperback, and hardback.
I specialize in complex fiction and nonfiction with coordinating covers and interiors. I can create Ebook. Paperback, Case laminate or dust jacketed hardcover, and Audio covers for your project.
Beautiful formatting or interior design of your books reinforces your position as an expert in your field and increases the perceived value of what you have to offer. I specialize in more complex projects, especially for nonfiction, I use InDesign for a highly customized product in every way.
The Design Process
1. The Brief – this includes the formats you desire and information about your project so I can create great initial concepts.
2. Interior Concepts – I send concepts for your interior based on your cover design.
3. Design – I adjust your interior based on your feedback and desires, giving guidance according to my professional expertise.
4. Proof – I provide your completed design for a full review.
5. Final Polish – I make changes from the proof step, and complete the final design polish.
6. Final Files Delivered – I send your upload ready files for you to download and the upload to your desired platforms for publication and distribution.
What are ePub files?
This is the preferred file type for ebooks for all retailers.
Do I need a PDF?
If you are creating a print version for your book, then yes, you’ll need a PDF. The ePub is for ebooks only.
Confused by all the publishing options?
Sign up here, and you’ll receive emails walking you through many of the decisions you’ll need on your publishing journey.